Arborbrook will offer the following after school elective classes this winter/spring:
- P.E. (K-4th)
- American Girls Club (2nd-5th girls)
- Lego Club (1st-4th)
- Mixed Media Art (1st-4th)
- Odyssey of the Mind (yearly elective, 6th-8th)
- Printmaking (5th-8th)
- Honors Band (7th-9th)
- Choir (4th-8th)
- Chess Club (3rd-8th)
- High School Theater (8th-12th)
Interested? Here is the Registration Procedure:
- Read the Parent Agreement, and Refund policy.
- Select classes from the courses listed here: Winter Spring Electives 2017
- Check out the overall schedule here: Electives Schedule Winter 2017
- View the electives calendar here: Elective Dates Winter 2017
- Sign up when invited via Sign-up Genius.
- Complete the Electives Registration Form online (will be given with the Sign-up Genius) for each child you are registering for an elective.
- Pay via Paypal (you will be given a link to that on the electives registration form online), or bring or mail a check to the Arborbrook school office by Thursday, December 15th (you may also elect to pay for electives monthly along with tuition if you email Michelle Beamer before December 15th). If you mail it, please send it to the attention of Electives Coordinator, 4823 Waxhaw-Indian Trail Road, Matthews, NC 28104
Monday, December 5th: Sign-up Genius goes out to Arborbrook families at 9:15 a.m. (goes to faculty/staff prior to this)
Thursday, December 8th: Sign-up Genius goes out to homeschool families
Thursday, December 15th: Elective fees and registration forms are due. Note that this year Arborbrook families may elect to pay elective fees along with their monthly tuition payments, so please contact Michelle if you want to wrap your winter/spring elective payments into your spring tuition payments. Her email is Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, January 9th: Electives begin.
Contact Angela Cook with questions: email@example.com
Questions? Vist the FAQ